AnimeVerse

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AnimeVerse

AnimeVerse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Minato
Gaara
Sugarcrystal
Jinbei
-Nagato Uzumaki-
☠ Zeref ☠
Nirvana
11 posters

★Roleplay Discussion and Ideas★

Sugarcrystal
    Sugarcrystal
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Euros € : 40

★Roleplay Discussion and Ideas★ - Page 3 Empty Re: ★Roleplay Discussion and Ideas★

Post by Sugarcrystal Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:40 am

fire is nubish compared to dark lightning or just regular XD

another question.. so on nb randoms just become sensei or sempias(what ever you call it) is that going to be the same issue here?
    Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Euros € : 601

★Roleplay Discussion and Ideas★ - Page 3 Empty Re: ★Roleplay Discussion and Ideas★

Post by Nirvana Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:50 am

@Gaara

The only fundamental test is for the chunin rank which I'm not sure will involve a written test because truth be told, it's too much hassle with msn and all.

@Hybrid

We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. though I'm not sure what you mean by randoms? are you saying just anyone can be one?
    Sugarcrystal
    Sugarcrystal
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Euros € : 40

Post by Sugarcrystal Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:55 am

no lol sorry i miss read your post XD thought you said we couldnt leave it to a random to choose our affinity, sorry
    Gaara
    Gaara
    Genin
    Genin

Euros € : 64

Post by Gaara Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:01 am

That's why I didn't apply to being a sensei in the past plus now anyone can be a sensei but that's a story for another day.
    Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nirvana Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:11 am

@Hybrid

O_O okay? *mega confused*

@Whatshisface

Alright. Thanks for sharing
    Gaara
    Gaara
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Gaara Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:51 am

Whatshisface lol

Will there be med nins and can anybody be one?
    Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nirvana Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:59 am

Gaara wrote:Whatshisface lol

Will there be med nins and can anybody be one?

There will be limitations to what a med nin bio can have. So for example, they won't have a bloodline limit but if one were to aspire to become one, they can surely suffice a bio solely for medical techs though personally i don't understand why people want to be one.
    Gaara
    Gaara
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Gaara Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:29 am

What about if I had a Gaara bio(no bijuu or bijuu depends on me), could I make him a med nin? Also if you don't mind I could be the head med nin if you want med nins.
    Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nirvana Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:41 am

Gaara wrote:What about if I had a Gaara bio(no bijuu or bijuu depends on me), could I make him a med nin? Also if you don't mind I could be the head med nin if you want med nins.

Most probably not because Gaara already has a special ability with sand despite being a host or not.
    Gaara
    Gaara
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Gaara Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:36 am

What will be the ranks? Will it be like the Naruto series: Genina, Chunnin, Special Jounin, Jounin, Anbu, Kage(for the village). Also S-class nins are shinobis who have killed or tried to kill someone in their or other village and left and Sannin isn't a rank but just a name for the 3 shinobis.
    Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nirvana Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:06 am

Gaara wrote:What will be the ranks? Will it be like the Naruto series: Genina, Chunnin, Special Jounin, Jounin, Anbu, Kage(for the village). Also S-class nins are shinobis who have killed or tried to kill someone in their or other village and left and Sannin isn't a rank but just a name for the 3 shinobis.

There are four ranks. Academy student, Genin, Chunin and Jounin. They are split into three levels so for example Genin lv. 2

These will have the base of a characters stats and depending on the persons clan/ability and title (like sannin) they will recieve perks.
    Gaara
    Gaara
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Gaara Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:33 am

So to gain another level or rank is there a mission to do? Also will there be teams like they had when the graduated from the Academy in the Naruto series.
    Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nirvana Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:41 am

To advance from genin level three to chunin level one, you'd need to complete an exam and from then, it's just promotions by meeting requirements
    Gaara
    Gaara
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Gaara Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:45 am

So there is no teams like the series?
    Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nirvana Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:51 am

Probably not due to the lack of people once again. Oh and get an avatar -.-
    Gaara
    Gaara
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Gaara Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:56 am

I was saying like when we have alot of members we could have 3 genins in a group with a sensei and they train and rank up till they become senseis or something.

Also I love it like this it is the best non avatar lol jk but I'm still trying to find one.
    Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nirvana Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:13 am

It's a possibility :/
    Gaara
    Gaara
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Gaara Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:29 am

Okay I have a avatar and a sig now, so are you happy now Smile ?

Also customs elements/jutsus/weapons/summons will there be any?
    Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nirvana Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:47 am

Yes but not elements right away.
    Gaara
    Gaara
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Gaara Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:12 am

Da*m it, I wanted my Paint Release CE on here too.

Also thx for all the answers.
    Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nirvana Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:22 am

Paint has no place here Neutral

And no problem
    Gaara
    Gaara
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Gaara Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:45 am

Why no Paint? It is wonderful Art.
    Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nirvana Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:57 am

Guys and gals, I need your opinions.

Well, I've had this idea on obtainable items which you can acquire and use in battles. So one, for example, would be Soldier pills.

Now this is where i need you.
    What kind of items would you like to obtain and how would you like to obtain them? via a mission or shop? or any other way?

All ideas are welcome.
    Akiza
    Akiza
    Genin
    Genin

Euros € : 356

Post by Akiza Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:14 am

well depending on the rank of the mission and the power of the item it depends....like a high rank mission for like maybe one of the 7sm swords lol just blurting stuff out here lol
    Gaara
    Gaara
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Gaara Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:22 am

I love my soilder pills. But I say we shop for all weapons(kunais, shurikens etc), scrolls, pills, napkins, forks, spoons, and other things.

Also 7swords should be for swordsman and not just anybody but ppl who love swords and has experience.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:31 pm