AnimeVerse

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AnimeVerse

AnimeVerse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Minato
Gaara
Sugarcrystal
Jinbei
-Nagato Uzumaki-
☠ Zeref ☠
Nirvana
11 posters

★Roleplay Discussion and Ideas★

G
    G
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Euros € : 13

★Roleplay Discussion and Ideas★ - Page 7 Empty Re: ★Roleplay Discussion and Ideas★

Post by G Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:28 am

-Nagato Uzumaki- wrote:

I love this...but you can't just split the members...some might want uchiha bio and you'd put them in nara clan...so that's why it's useless to split them up...It's a good idea though...

By split i just mean that they can pick one of the clans :p

Gaara
    Gaara
    Genin
    Genin

Euros € : 64

★Roleplay Discussion and Ideas★ - Page 7 Empty Re: ★Roleplay Discussion and Ideas★

Post by Gaara Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:00 am

Also Gats, could I do the rules and restrictions for Explosive Release since I know about and how it works?
    Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Euros € : 601

Post by Nirvana Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:38 pm

Go ahead. Send me the finished results through pm
    ☠ Zeref ☠
    ☠ Zeref ☠
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Euros € : 1234

Post by ☠ Zeref ☠ Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:24 pm

Wow, you guys you let him make the basics first lol

Then when he has the basics done, ask him about the kg stuff, hes dealing with a manga rp thats over 500 chapters long, let him get the foundations done before every minor detail like KG specifics.
    Vergil
    Vergil
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Euros € : 44

Post by Vergil Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:44 pm

☠ Zeref ☠ wrote:Wow, you guys you let him make the basics first lol

Then when he has the basics done, ask him about the kg stuff, hes dealing with a manga rp thats over 500 chapters long, let him get the foundations done before every minor detail like KG specifics.

lol sorry
    just got curious
    ☠ Zeref ☠
    ☠ Zeref ☠
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by ☠ Zeref ☠ Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:47 pm

Ok, well let him set up the basics, then you can see exactly how the rules will be, then from there, you can discuss restrictions for KG and specialties.

Because if you don't know what a bio can do now, whats the point in planning what they can have in the future?

Though, if you made a list of explanations and restrictions of your own ideas to show him, then it might be quicker to manipulate it to the rp style, than you playing 20 questions with gats.
    Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nirvana Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:18 pm

I was just making 'Wind Release: Great Task of the Dragon' and I read that it is a delayed technique cause you have to send wind chakra into the air to call forth a tornado. Now my question is: Should I allow the user to choose to attack with the tornado in the current or next turn?
    Vergil
    Vergil
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Post by Vergil Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:47 pm

Nirvana wrote:I was just making 'Wind Release: Great Task of the Dragon' and I read that it is a delayed technique cause you have to send wind chakra into the air to call forth a tornado. Now my question is: Should I allow the user to choose to attack with the tornado in the current or next turn?

what rank is it? B? A? S?

if S-rank then make it have to wait one turn
    if its an A or B-rank let them use it immediately in the same turn or in the next

althought, that technique would be a nice tactic type move for when your enemy is showering you with attacks and bam you call the tornado down on them, making the match make a 180º turn. lol
    Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nirvana Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:01 am

It's an A rank and i was considering making it optional. You can choose to use it now or a turn later.
    ☠ Zeref ☠
    ☠ Zeref ☠
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by ☠ Zeref ☠ Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:39 am

Id say if its s rank make it next turn due to the build up of power

If its A rank, same turn, have it variable to keep the skills option there....
    Kaos
    Kaos
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Euros € : 9

Post by Kaos Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:36 am

Nirvana wrote:I was just making 'Wind Release: Great Task of the Dragon' and I read that it is a delayed technique cause you have to send wind chakra into the air to call forth a tornado. Now my question is: Should I allow the user to choose to attack with the tornado in the current or next turn?

I would say that you should make it useable either next turn (first choice) or if it is able to be used in that same turn, make it so you form the handseals but it appears roughly after your next jutsu you perform due to the build up of chakra and whatnot.
    Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nirvana Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:04 am

I've decided to scrap the method of how the secondary element is decided. I realised that it would complicate canon characters.
    -Nagato Uzumaki-
    -Nagato Uzumaki-
    Genin
    Genin

Post by -Nagato Uzumaki- Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:27 pm

so what would you do ?
    Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nirvana Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:25 pm

Just leave it optional
    Vergil
    Vergil
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Post by Vergil Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:21 pm

And thats how it should be since it take the fun away if you dont have freedom
    althought cannon chars should be made with there original cannon elements but the custom ones should have what they want
    Gaara
    Gaara
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Gaara Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:27 pm

I agree with V. For 2 examples: Sasuke should only have sharingan, fire as his main element and lightning as his secondary, Deidara should only have explosive release as his special ability and earth as his main element. (clay is made of earth). But what about Kakashi he has 4 elements: earth, lightning, fire and water.
    Vergil
    Vergil
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Post by Vergil Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:16 pm

Gaara wrote:I agree with V. For 2 examples: Sasuke should only have sharingan, fire as his main element and lightning as his secondary, Deidara should only have explosive release as his special ability and earth as his main element. (clay is made of earth). But what about Kakashi he has 4 elements: earth, lightning, fire and water.

kakashi's fire release is anime and game only
    he never uses it in the manga

also that about only using what they have originally is also a bit to much, since that means naruto only as wind and lee/neji/tenten/kiba/shikamaru/choji/hinata as nothing.

what i said is if you want sasuke then your main element is fire(clan obligation) and then lightning(his actual main as it seems since he can use high rank moves and master them) and for the 3rd element you can choose one out of the 3 of 5 basic elements that remain. this would also be valid for deidara as he would get explosive release with exclusive use of clay and earth element, then you choose the third.
    while guys like kakashi and yamato who have 3 elements already cant be altered only mastered.

so kakashi must have lightning(main) and earth and water as secondary
    Yamato gets wood(KG) and water + Earth as secondary

Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nirvana Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:14 am

KG elements won't count toward the three elements that you choose. So if i was haku for example, I would have wind, water and fire plus ice as kg
    Vergil
    Vergil
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Post by Vergil Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:51 am

Nirvana wrote:KG elements won't count toward the three elements that you choose. So if i was haku for example, I would have wind, water and fire plus ice as kg

ok that works for me
    -Nagato Uzumaki-
    -Nagato Uzumaki-
    Genin
    Genin

Post by -Nagato Uzumaki- Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:24 pm

so...when would be ready ? and do you need any other help ?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:10 pm