AnimeVerse

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AnimeVerse

AnimeVerse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Minato
Gaara
Sugarcrystal
Jinbei
-Nagato Uzumaki-
☠ Zeref ☠
Nirvana
11 posters

★Roleplay Discussion and Ideas★

-Nagato Uzumaki-
    -Nagato Uzumaki-
    Genin
    Genin

Euros € : 64

★Roleplay Discussion and Ideas★ - Page 2 Empty Re: ★Roleplay Discussion and Ideas★

Post by -Nagato Uzumaki- Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:56 am

Agree with Pervy...I believe we need to choose the people who will have the contracts just like we are gonna chose the senseis...
    ☠ Zeref ☠
    ☠ Zeref ☠
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Euros € : 1234

★Roleplay Discussion and Ideas★ - Page 2 Empty Re: ★Roleplay Discussion and Ideas★

Post by ☠ Zeref ☠ Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:59 am

I believe the first 5 sensei should be the 5 kages... but meh up to gats or what ever he has his name as lol
    Sugarcrystal
    Sugarcrystal
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Euros € : 40

Post by Sugarcrystal Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:24 am

i agree with you but the kages should atleast be hand picked or something
    ☠ Zeref ☠
    ☠ Zeref ☠
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Euros € : 1234

Post by ☠ Zeref ☠ Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:43 am

The decission remains with Gats/(what ever his current name is)
    Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Euros € : 601

Post by Nirvana Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:47 am

Regarding summons: Canon characters shown to have a animal contract may exchange that for a custom contract if he/she wants to. As for canon bios learning other canon summons; i.e Jiraiya learning snakes will be forbidden.

Now, for this sensei/kage thing. It all boils down to who i see is fit for these positions at the time of release of the system. As you may have realised, there are only a handful of normal members right now and well i can't give a definite answer on if senseis will be kages and vice versa. It all comes down to the number of members.
    Gaara
    Gaara
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Gaara Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:39 am

What about the Bijuus and other bios that have power like that?
    Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nirvana Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:58 am

Gaara wrote:What about the Bijuus and other bios that have power like that?

They'll be two forms of jinchuuriki. Uncontrolled and Controlled. The latter will be achieved via a mission assigned to control your bijuu.

Both states will have a incomplete and complete form. That or a power increase with every tail. It's still undecided.
    Gaara
    Gaara
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Gaara Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:09 am

I want to be Gaara and also I want to help Gats with all the bios and restrictions. Also other restrictions and rules.

Also no one can guess who I am ^_^
    Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nirvana Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:32 am

Gaara wrote:I want to be Gaara and also I want to help Gats with all the bios and restrictions. Also other restrictions and rules.

Also no one can guess who I am ^_^

Well... I'm sure we can sort something out eventually. Though i don't need much help as of yet but I'll ask if i need assistance.

And it's Zay isn't it? i have you on twitter lol
    Gaara
    Gaara
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Gaara Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:46 am

Da*m you too and okay I will be available anytime expect school time which is only an hour.
    Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nirvana Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:53 am

Gaara wrote:Da*m you too and okay I will be available anytime expect school time which is only an hour.

It'll be a while for this rp to start because unlike the others, its not a copy and paste from another site but feel free to be active and try out those roleplaying sections.
    Sugarcrystal
    Sugarcrystal
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Post by Sugarcrystal Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:42 am

this might seem a but stupid but like nb will there be only one user of each kuuybi? or will there be doubles if allowed?
    Minato
    Minato
    Genin
    Genin

Euros € : 304

Post by Minato Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:26 am

kyubi = 9 tails lol i think you meant biju

and i think there should be only one owner for each, as having multiples of them running round would be a bit strange.

May I also suggest making cannon characters and clans village specific? say.. to be a puppet user you must come from suna, or to have sharingan you must be from konoha? as the nb rp has all sorts of crazy things like sharingan wielding rain users.. which i think should not be allowed, as it actually goes against the manga.
    Gaara
    Gaara
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Gaara Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:15 pm

Hey hey, don't talk about mixing abilities because I want to mix two things together.
    Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nirvana Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:33 pm

About mixing: As mentioned before, I'll introduce primary and secondary elements. Primary is the element that is one that you have natural (so your natural affinity) and secondary is one chosen by which village you grew up in. So if you grew up in Iwa, you'd be taught the Earth element. With rain, you'd have to be brought up in the rain village and not just something that can be taught on a whim.

Though I'm not certain if i should restrict puppetry to just the single village because its not a clan ability or kg, it's just a style of fighting where puppetry is more prominent in Suna.
    Sugarcrystal
    Sugarcrystal
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Post by Sugarcrystal Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:20 pm

I kinda agree with minato on the restrictions..we are trying to make this as real as possible and having all these random stuff everywhere kinda puts everything as a second nb but on the other hand scizor your idea of 2 elements is awesome, the fact that your born with a affinity is great but who chooses that affinity bcs it certainly cant be left to the users? bcs naruto didnt choose to have wind nor did sasuke choose to have fire
    Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nirvana Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:54 pm

Sugarcrystal wrote:I kinda agree with minato on the restrictions..we are trying to make this as real as possible and having all these random stuff everywhere kinda puts everything as a second nb but on the other hand scizor your idea of 2 elements is awesome, the fact that your born with a affinity is great but who chooses that affinity bcs it certainly cant be left to the users? bcs naruto didnt choose to have wind nor did sasuke choose to have fire

The reason i opted to remove the current system was cause it was a copy/paste job from nb which is stupid cause i asked myself "why would i join here just to do the same thing i did on nb?" so yeah.

As for the primary element, i don't see any other means to decide the element. We can't really leave it to random cause then you have a chance of getting an element you don't like :/ although this is about realism, it still needs the fun factor and if you start with an element you didn't want... it sort of ruins the fun to a degree.
    Gaara
    Gaara
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Gaara Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:12 pm

I like the three element thing. Also are you going to use the same cannon jutsus as NB? If we do that would make it easy also they are all correct expect the old Wood and Sand jutsus which Zen has updated.
    Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nirvana Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:24 pm

Gaara wrote:I like the three element thing. Also are you going to use the same cannon jutsus as NB? If we do that would make it easy also they are all correct expect the old Wood and Sand jutsus which Zen has updated.

Well I'm not copying nb but using it as an influence and I'm using canon techniques from naruto wikia as a source. I'm also seriously considering removing health system in favour for a status-type system due simply because techs can one hit kill you and people don't really use guidelines for heath but their own logic. In the description of the technique, I'll include some indication on what type of damage a technique does and to what extent it damages you.
    Gaara
    Gaara
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Gaara Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:31 pm

That sounds even better. I can't wait till you are done. This will be a great Naruto rp and the best I have ever seen.
    Sugarcrystal
    Sugarcrystal
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Post by Sugarcrystal Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:42 pm

Scizor wrote:
    Sugarcrystal wrote:I kinda agree with minato on the restrictions..we are trying to make this as real as possible and having all these random stuff everywhere kinda puts everything as a second nb but on the other hand scizor your idea of 2 elements is awesome, the fact that your born with a affinity is great but who chooses that affinity bcs it certainly cant be left to the users? bcs naruto didnt choose to have wind nor did sasuke choose to have fire

The reason i opted to remove the current system was cause it was a copy/paste job from nb which is stupid cause i asked myself "why would i join here just to do the same thing i did on nb?" so yeah.

As for the primary element, i don't see any other means to decide the element. We can't really leave it to random cause then you have a chance of getting an element you don't like :/ although this is about realism, it still needs the fun factor and if you start with an element you didn't want... it sort of ruins the fun to a degree.

lol your totaly correct XD i dont want some random to give me water or like fire XD
    Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nirvana Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:45 pm

Sugarcrystal wrote:
    Scizor wrote:

lol your totaly correct XD i dont want some random to give me water or like fire XD

:O you don't like fire?

Anyway thanks everyone for the support and keep your suggestions and questions coming
    Gaara
    Gaara
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Gaara Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:21 am

Is there going to be a test like NB for bios or is there going to like a long journey or quest (similar to the mission systems that NB had) but still have battles to it.
    Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nirvana Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:25 am

Gaara wrote:Is there going to be a test like NB for bios or is there going to like a long journey or quest (similar to the mission systems that NB had) but still have battles to it.

Half and half. Some things will be acquired through tests and others will be obtained by missions/quests.
    Gaara
    Gaara
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Gaara Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:32 am

Yay

*runs around happy waveing my arms then stops*

Is there going to be a written test? I never really understood why having a written test unless it will be like the Chunnin Exam or some other exam to get a different rank.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:34 am