AnimeVerse

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AnimeVerse

AnimeVerse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Minato
Gaara
Sugarcrystal
Jinbei
-Nagato Uzumaki-
☠ Zeref ☠
Nirvana
11 posters

★Roleplay Discussion and Ideas★

Vergil
    Vergil
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Euros € : 44

★Roleplay Discussion and Ideas★ - Page 6 Empty Re: ★Roleplay Discussion and Ideas★

Post by Vergil Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:22 pm

ummm what will be the Gates, curse mark, sage mode restrictions and there restrictions with kg bios?
    Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Euros € : 601

★Roleplay Discussion and Ideas★ - Page 6 Empty Re: ★Roleplay Discussion and Ideas★

Post by Nirvana Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:27 pm

At the start, they'll be used by only canon characters. Then I'll do something about custom bios getting em.
    Gaara
    Gaara
    Genin
    Genin

Euros € : 64

Post by Gaara Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:47 pm

So is it auto at the start then when we get more memebers the rules and restrictions will be put up for curse mark, sage mode, gates and etc
    Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nirvana Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:58 pm

Well training for such things will be out of the question. I'll think of something for you guys to do to achieve these abilities, like a mission or something.
    Gaara
    Gaara
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Gaara Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:41 pm

Well what I was thinking for curse mark, you should be like a bodyguard or vessle for someone(Orochimaru to say). Something in that area. Gates should only be used by taijutsu folks and people who will use mostly taijutsu attacks. Also training will still be needed for the gates. Sage mode for any summon should be gained by a mission of loyalty and protection of someone. Then of course training.

Just throwing more ideas out.
    Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nirvana Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:07 pm

New topic of discussion. Do you think ranges should be kept the same? or something new and more extensive?
    Gaara
    Gaara
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Gaara Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:25 pm

Ranges probably the same but tell what the lengths are like:

Short: 1m-5m
    Mid: 6m-10m
    Long: 11m-above

Also tell how long meters is in feet and inches and etc.
    Vergil
    Vergil
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Post by Vergil Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:28 pm

i think the usual "short", "mid" and "long" ranges are perfect as we cant go to more detail as putting stuff like

short range equals 1 m or mid range equals 10 m
    that can be done in battle by the users if they want to

also putting meters in the jutsu would be irritating because then people would just say they we're further then said distance.

Gaara
    Gaara
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Gaara Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:36 pm

Yea you right V on putting it in jutsus and it probably be confussing.
    Vergil
    Vergil
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Post by Vergil Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:10 pm

ohh and what about accumulation of skills
    1-like people having kg and the gates, which is unfair.
    2-kg and sensing abilities(permanent ones, since custom sensing abilities have time limits), unless for the mizukages bodyguard, who has both sensing and the byakugan(which should be limited).
    3-taking other people's doujutsu(well im not against taking doujutsu(althought being evil), just think its unfair to add them to powerful bios ) to join it to a bio with powerful abilities.
    Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nirvana Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Well i was thinking of restricting gates to KGless bio's though i might allow a KG bio to learn maybe the first or second gate

As for sensory, I'll only allow canon characters to use em and work out the regulations for customs later
    Gaara
    Gaara
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Gaara Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:34 pm

1. KG with gates shouldn't be allowed.
    -what about clans that don't have KG but sercet techniques like: Nara clan, Inuzuka clan and other clans like that.
    2. Sensing and KG in the same bio should have some limit with sensing.
    3. Taking other people eyes should be checked by 3 senseis or experience ppl. Also the person can't take Rinegan(spelling). Also they can't take like Deidara hands since he is the only one who knows how to use it.
    Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nirvana Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:42 pm

Gaara wrote:1. KG with gates shouldn't be allowed.
    -what about clans that don't have KG but sercet techniques like: Nara clan, Inuzuka clan and other clans like that.
    3. Taking other people eyes should be checked by 3 senseis or experience ppl. Also the person can't take Rinegan(spelling). Also they can't take like Deidara hands since he is the only one who knows how to use it.

1. I'll take that on board when i actually get round to thinking about gate limitations.

2. Yes, but what?

3. Transplants will be available soon enough but it will have drawbacks to em.
    Gaara
    Gaara
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Gaara Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:50 pm

On number 2 I lost my train of thought.
    Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nirvana Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:53 pm

Gaara wrote:On number 2 I lost my train of thought.

Really? I never knew you had one :p
    Vergil
    Vergil
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Post by Vergil Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:53 pm

Nirvana wrote:

1. I'll take that on board when i actually get round to thinking about gate limitations.

2. Yes, but what?

for point 2:
    Well first if you had a limit to range when sensing and having a kg- So a simple sensing type can sense up to long range, while a kg using sensor can only since up to mid range.
    Then you could make a turn limit, like "sensoring can only be used each 2 turns" since you only need sensing when you dont know where your enemy is.

for point 3:
    umm what kind of limits lol?

point 4:
    will there be danzo's running around?

Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nirvana Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:04 pm

Vergil wrote:
    Nirvana wrote:

2. Yes, but what?

for point 2:
    Well first if you had a limit to range when sensing and having a kg- So a simple sensing type can sense up to long range, while a kg using sensor can only since up to mid range.
    Then you could make a turn limit, like "sensoring can only be used each 2 turns" since you only need sensing when you dont know where your enemy is.

for point 3:

point 4:

That's possible though i think there should be more to it than just ranges.

Well, the chakra supply has been reduced significantly and using your transplant drain your supplies each turn

As for Danzou, It's possible because his arm was only used for izanagi, which i don't intend to make a technique straight away and they possess no real ocular abilities cause they are in the arms. And he can only use wood techs that require wood to sprout from his arm, so it's very limited. The only worry is shisui's eye which will be used once per fight.
    Gaara
    Gaara
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Gaara Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:11 pm

@Nirvana yes I have one and my homeboy said something like that last night on FB

@topic Will there be like Heat sensing or something else sensing besides just sensing chakra. Like the 2nd and 4th hokage touching the ground sensing ability.
    Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nirvana Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:19 pm

Gaara wrote:@Nirvana yes I have one and my homeboy said something like that last night on FB

@topic Will there be like Heat sensing or something else sensing besides just sensing chakra. Like the 2nd and 4th hokage touching the ground sensing ability.

Like i said previously, sensing abilities are to be used by canon characters but only at the start until i work it out.
    Gaara
    Gaara
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Gaara Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:08 pm

Sorry, I probably skipped it or ignored it.

Is there any other topics? I'm in the mood for any topic.
    Nirvana
    Nirvana
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nirvana Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:13 pm

Not that i can think of.
    Vergil
    Vergil
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Post by Vergil Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:12 pm

Nirvana wrote:
    Vergil wrote:
    Nirvana wrote:

2. Yes, but what?

for point 2:

for point 3:

point 4:

That's possible though i think there should be more to it than just ranges.

Well, the chakra supply has been reduced significantly and using your transplant drain your supplies each turn

As for Danzou, It's possible because his arm was only used for izanagi, which i don't intend to make a technique straight away and they possess no real ocular abilities cause they are in the arms. And he can only use wood techs that require wood to sprout from his arm, so it's very limited. The only worry is shisui's eye which will be used once per fight.

ummm Shisui's ocular power is a bit OPed, so it should more restrictions then just once per battle since its almost like Aizen's "absolute hypnosis", the only thing is that it isnt permanent but just one look from that eye and shisui/danzou can make you stab yourself.

i would like helping with the sharingan and other doujutsu stuff when you need it
    G
    G
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Euros € : 13

Post by G Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:48 am

Kewl, the restrictions and stuff here seems nice, i think this'll be a wonderful RP away from NB

But i have a suggestion about the village system and missions and stuff...
    We don't exactly have a lot of members, so instead of making the usual five great nations available for joinage, i think we should split the members up in two or three clans, these clans would still have the KG's and whatever, and it would still be possible to make Cannon bio's, but the point is that this would lead to more rivalry, less Kages, a large community in each village, and i think it would be more fun as a good start. We can always make the five nations when we have more members.
    Traveling clans FTW O_O
    Gaara
    Gaara
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Gaara Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:56 am

I don't think they are doing villages yet.
    -Nagato Uzumaki-
    -Nagato Uzumaki-
    Genin
    Genin

Post by -Nagato Uzumaki- Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:14 am

G wrote:Kewl, the restrictions and stuff here seems nice, i think this'll be a wonderful RP away from NB

But i have a suggestion about the village system and missions and stuff...
    We don't exactly have a lot of members, so instead of making the usual five great nations available for joinage, i think we should split the members up in two or three clans, these clans would still have the KG's and whatever, and it would still be possible to make Cannon bio's, but the point is that this would lead to more rivalry, less Kages, a large community in each village, and i think it would be more fun as a good start. We can always make the five nations when we have more members.
    Traveling clans FTW O_O

I love this...but you can't just split the members...some might want uchiha bio and you'd put them in nara clan...so that's why it's useless to split them up...It's a good idea though...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:51 am