AnimeVerse

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AnimeVerse

AnimeVerse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Espada Test - Vergil

Minato
    Minato
    Genin
    Genin

Euros € : 304

Espada Test - Vergil Empty Espada Test - Vergil

Post by Minato Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:19 pm

This is the test for the title of Espada and the entitlement to own a Segunda etapa

In this test you may use your pending bio, along with the abilities of his release, provided i agree with the techniques abilities beforehand.

Post your bio and I will make the first move, I will be using my Ulquiorra bio

Noone other than me and raiden may post here, zeref may post if His opinion is asked for opinion is asked for.

You do not have to win to pass, I am merely looking for you to demonstrate skill, though of course defeting me will gain you extra marks

Vergil
    Vergil
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Euros € : 44

Espada Test - Vergil Empty Re: Espada Test - Vergil

Post by Vergil Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:43 pm

Vergil bio

Spoiler:

*I appear from nowhere*

Vergil: Umm Let's start low life * emotionless face*

Minato
    Minato
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Minato Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:11 pm

- ulqiuorra appears as you feel a crushing spiritual pressure -

ulquiorra: Hmm, another piece of trash to kick around for a while..

- i approach you at high speed with my blade held in a defensive position, as i approach, i flick my wrist, creating a horizontal slash at your throat, i then take a step back and resume my guard-
    Vergil
    Vergil
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Post by Vergil Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:40 pm

Minato wrote:- ulqiuorra appears as you feel a crushing spiritual pressure -

ulquiorra: Hmm, another piece of trash to kick around for a while..

- i approach you at high speed with my blade held in a defensive position, as i approach, i flick my wrist, creating a horizontal slash at your throat, i then take a step back and resume my guard-

-vergil maintains an emotionless face as ulqiuorra appears-

Vergil:hmm...

-i block your blade with my own, holding my sword upwards with my right hand alone, then as you start to move back i flip in front and giving you a side spinning kick to the head from the left sending you flying to the right, as this happens i stand still in defense -

Vergil: i thought the espada were strong

Minato
    Minato
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Minato Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:56 am

- as your leg sweeps around to my left, i intercept it with my sword, slicing though your calf and amputating your leg just below your knee, i then turn to face you while swinging my sword down upon your chest-

ulquiorra: you are in no position to mock me, though tell me, why do you have pride in such an insignificant power? do you still possess a heart? perhaps i will remove it for you.
    Vergil
    Vergil
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Post by Vergil Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:13 pm

Minato wrote:- as your leg sweeps around to my left, i intercept it with my sword, slicing though your calf and amputating your leg just below your knee, i then turn to face you while swinging my sword down upon your chest-

ulquiorra: you are in no position to mock me, though tell me, why do you have pride in such an insignificant power? do you still possess a heart? perhaps i will remove it for you.

-as i notice im gonna loose a leg i use -

Sonido| Sound
    Description: It is the Arrancar equivalent of the Shinigami Flash Step and the Quincy Hirenkyaku; It allows the user to travel at incredibly high speeds for short distances. Use of Sonido is punctuated by a brief static sound, in contrast to the "swish" sound used for Flash Steps.

-moving super fast, appearing behind you, slashing your sword arm of while your still swinging it -

Vergil: Umm, i dont like your face

-i use a mid rank balla to blast you away with left arm punch-

Bala| Bullet
    Description: The technique hardens the user's spiritual pressure and fires it like a bullet from their fist. Though somewhat weaker than a Cero blast,
    it moves about twenty times faster than a Cero and can be fired at a much higher rate.

Minato
    Minato
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Minato Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:30 pm

- as i see you dissapear and i hear the tell tale static sound behind me, i too use sonido to manouver a few metres to the left:

Sonido| Sound
    Description: It is the Arrancar equivalent of the Shinigami Flash Step and the Quincy Hirenkyaku; It allows the user to travel at incredibly high speeds for short distances. Use of Sonido is punctuated by a brief static sound, in contrast to the "swish" sound used for Flash Steps.

Ulquiorra: slights on my personal appearance are meaningless, i have no emotions for you to manipulate, though i suspect you do. lets see shall we? "enclose" murcialago

i release my initial rebirth.-
    Vergil
    Vergil
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Post by Vergil Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:30 pm

Minato wrote:- as i see you dissapear and i hear the tell tale static sound behind me, i too use sonido to manouver a few metres to the left:

Sonido| Sound

Ulquiorra: slights on my personal appearance are meaningless, i have no emotions for you to manipulate, though i suspect you do. lets see shall we? "enclose" murcialago

i release my initial rebirth.-

-as you disappear i decide not to use the balla-

Vergil: Umm.. so you think having emotions makes me inferior,... umm -smiles- funny

-as you enter your first rebirth-

Vergil:"aniquilar" Destroction

-i enter my first rebirth as well, and move forward with holding my sword with my right hand, swinging it in a horizontal left to right slash, cutting you in half, then pushing your upper body away with a balla released from my left hand-

Vergil: Come empty espada

Minato
    Minato
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Minato Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:58 pm

- as you swing your sword, i flick my blade vertically, knocking it away from slicing me and sending you off balance, i then grab the fist your trying to use a bala with ( you didnt post the technique or state the rank so the technique doesnt happen) with my left hand and while holding my sword against the guard of your own, i release a high rank cero from my mouth

Cero| Zero
    Description: It consists of firing a blast of concentrated spirit energy at the target. The power, force, speed, color, and blast area of the cero is dependant on the strength of the user. While in most cases it is fired from the mouth, some Arrancar and Vizard are capable of firing Cero from their hands, fingers and other parts of theirbodies.
    Vergil
    Vergil
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Post by Vergil Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:35 pm

Minato wrote:- as you swing your sword, i flick my blade vertically, knocking it away from slicing me and sending you off balance, i then grab the fist your trying to use a bala with ( you didnt post the technique or state the rank so the technique doesnt happen) with my left hand and while holding my sword against the guard of your own, i release a high rank cero from my mouth

Cero| Zero
    Description: It consists of firing a blast of concentrated spirit energy at the target. The power, force, speed, color, and blast area of the cero is dependant on the strength of the user. While in most cases it is fired from the mouth, some Arrancar and Vizard are capable of firing Cero from their hands, fingers and other parts of theirbodies.

ohh sorry forgot about putting the balla lol

-i put my sword on the ground to maintain my balance and as you open your mouth to spit a cero i do the same thing equaling your high rank cero-

Cero| Zero
    Description: It consists of firing a blast of concentrated spirit energy at the target. The power, force, speed, color, and blast area of the cero is dependant on the strength of the user. While in most cases it is fired from the mouth, some Arrancar and Vizard are capable of firing Cero from their hands, fingers and other parts of their bodies

-provoking a big explosion making us both separate and be blown away to mid range of each other with burn wounds-
    Minato
    Minato
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Minato Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:35 am

Ulquiorra: This game grows tiresome, but I shall induldge you for a little while longer before putting you out of your misery

i use:

Reiatsu Javelin
    Description: In his initial rebirth, ulquiorra can create lances made of his spiritual energy, he can use then like a sword ( high rank tech, remains until it is shattered ) or can throw then ( single javelin is a Low rank tech, 2-3 is med, 4-5 is high)

creating 5 javelins that hover around me, i grab one of them and throw it at you.
    Vergil
    Vergil
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Post by Vergil Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:04 am

Minato wrote:Ulquiorra: This game grows tiresome, but I shall induldge you for a little while longer before putting you out of your misery

i use:

Reiatsu Javelin
    Description: In his initial rebirth, ulquiorra can create lances made of his spiritual energy, he can use then like a sword ( high rank tech, remains until it is shattered ) or can throw then ( single javelin is a Low rank tech, 2-3 is med, 4-5 is high)

creating 5 javelins that hover around me, i grab one of them and throw it at you.

Vergil: So your bored mm....Umm!! then lets do it

-i begin by activating-

Citación di espadas(Sword summon)
    Range: short - mid(movement control)- long(throw)
    Description: Cero blades is an attack exclusive to Vergil, where he creates ceros around him, but instead of making them in the usual ball form, he creates swords with his spiritual power. This swords can be used as normal swords but with explosive power or controlled remotely by vergil up to mid range, but being only capable of very simple moves like stabbing or spinning and will only blow up like normal ceros when Vergil desires it.
    While using 2nd release the only changes are the increase of the number of swords used and there speed.
    (max number of blades per use in 1st release: 4)
    (max number of blades per use in 2nd release: 6)

-creating 4 swords mid air above me making one of them fly at your javalin hitting it and shattering it. Then this same sword(due to being Med rank) flies at you and at close range i make it blow up, creating a distraction for me to use -

Sonido| Sound

-using the explosions sound so that you dont here my sonido as i appear behind you and stab you with the other 3 cero swords(if you think its OPed using my cero swords like that we can work out some more restrictions), one on your lower back (so sticking out of your stomach), and the other two on your shoulders -

Vergil(whisper): Boom!!

-i make the 3 cero swords blow up while within your body, and so causing major damage, blowing your legs and arms away(med level technique)-

Vergil:umm come Ulquiorra i know you can regenerate from that!!
    -small evil smile -

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:33 pm