AnimeVerse

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AnimeVerse

AnimeVerse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Espada Test - Raiden

Minato
    Minato
    Genin
    Genin

Euros € : 304

Espada Test - Raiden Empty Espada Test - Raiden

Post by Minato Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:50 am

This is the test for the title of Segunda Espada and the entitlement to own the Barrigan Bio

In this test you may use your pending bio, along with the abilities of his release, provided i agree with the techniques abilities beforehand.

Post your bio and I will make the first move, I will be using my Ulquiorra bio

Noone other than me and raiden may post here, Akiza or zeref may post if their opinion is asked for.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Euros € : 249

Espada Test - Raiden Empty Re: Espada Test - Raiden

Post by Raiden Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:10 am

Baraggan Luisenbarn Bio

Spoiler:

Baraggan: Its unthinkable that I actually have to take this test, surely my status would imply my absolute power.
    Minato
    Minato
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Minato Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:16 am

Ulquiorra: Huh? Status? you are nothing but trash and its time you learned it.

- runs at you at full speed, but at the last minute jumping oved you, kicking down on your head as i do so, i then land behind you and perform a leg sweep, kocking you to the floor, where i quickly elbow you in the abdomen before standing up, looming over you-

Ulquiorra: Like I said... Trash
    Raiden
    Raiden
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Post by Raiden Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:30 am

Baraggan: Such Impudence..., don't you know I am the God King of Hueco Mundo!!

As you charge at me I raise Arrogante above me with one hand, as I do this I extend my hand as if I'm going to grab you and when you jump up I slash your body in half with Arrogante using my strength to repel you away. Then I let out a quick slash in your direction using my strength to send out a slash of pressure with so much force that it is able to cut a building in two from a mile away.

Baraggan: Hmph! Wasn't even able to get me to move a step.
    Minato
    Minato
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Minato Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:43 am

- as i see you raise your axe, instead of jumping above you, i instead, jump towards your right side ( the arm holding the axe up is your right i assume) grabbing your arm, preventing you from using your blade, while kneeing you in the abdomen, making you double over, i then force your arm backwards, breaking it and forcing you to drop the blade -

Ulquiorra: You? God - King? Those times have passed you old fool, Aizen - sama is our king now.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Post by Raiden Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:27 am

Using my Pesquisa I notice your change in direction and with a quick, fluid movement I throw my axe to my left hand (already extended and openhanded), i throw it so that The blade is horizontal and I just slash your entire lower body off. As you are about to touch my arm you notice that it slows down to a crawl giving me time to chop you in half while you wonder what's happening (your kneeing doesn't work as it also slows down).

Spoiler:
    Minato
    Minato
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Minato Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:38 am

- as you switch the hand your blade is in, i flip backwards, away from you, firing a medium rank bala at you as i land:

Bala| Bullet
    Description: The technique hardens the user's spiritual pressure and fires it like a bullet from their fist. Though somewhat weaker than a Cero blast,
    it moves about twenty times faster than a Cero and can be fired at a much higher rate.

i then draw murcialago from its sheath and stand with it held infront of me, awaiting a counter attack -
    Raiden
    Raiden
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Post by Raiden Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:56 am

I keep the time dilation going from the last turn and it causes your bala to slow down so that I can just dodge it, with Arrogante in my other hand I begin to charge my whole body with sp giving me and Arrogante a dark red glow and the surrounding area is affected by my sp (of course your probably not). I stand there ready for your move.

Spoiler:
    Minato
    Minato
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Minato Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:03 am

- i hold murcialago infront of me in a defensive position as i charge at you, i then, quickly flick the blade in a horizontal flash at your throat, while i stab you in the heart with my left hand that is infused with sp -
    Raiden
    Raiden
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Post by Raiden Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:20 am

As begin to charge at me and with my body charged with my sp; I send a high powered bala in your direction:

Bala| Bullet
    Description: The technique hardens the user's spiritual pressure and fires it like a bullet from their fist. Though somewhat weaker than a Cero blast, it moves about twenty times faster than a Cero and can be fired at a much higher rate.

Then as you deal with that I charge behind it towards you. Holding Arrogante in my left hand i have it dragging behind while I outstretch my right hand towards you.

Minato
    Minato
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Minato Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:26 am

i infuse sp into my sword, flicking the bala back towards you

ulquiorra: ahh, you so predictable barrigan

as you are dazed by your own attack coming back at you, i hold my sword in a salute infront of me

Ulquiorra: Enclose, Murcialago

i then release my initial rebirth, sprouting wings, i then quickly gain high, getting to a few meters above your head
    Raiden
    Raiden
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Post by Raiden Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:40 am

As your about to deal with the bala I sonido away to your right (mid range away) and as you go to release (after redirecting my bala) I do the same and release Arrogante:

"Rot, Arrogante"

Turning me into my released form where i pull Gran Caida from under my robe.
    Espada Test - Raiden Gran_Caida__by_BK_209

Sonido| Sound
    Description: It is the Arrancar equivalent of the Shinigami Flash Step and the Quincy Hirenkyaku; It allows the user to travel at incredibly high speeds for short distances. Use of Sonido is punctuated by a brief static sound, in contrast to the "swish" sound used for Flash Steps.
    Minato
    Minato
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Minato Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:53 am

as you release your rebirth, i form a spear of green reiatsu in my right hand, and drop down towards your head with it held out infront of me

Reiatsu Javelin
    Description: In his initial rebirth, ulquiorra can create lances made of his spiritual energy, he can use then like a sword ( high rank tech, remains until it is shattered ) or can throw then ( single javelin is a Low rank tech, 2-3 is med, 4-5 is high)
    Raiden
    Raiden
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Post by Raiden Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:00 am

As you charge at me i hold Gran Caida in front of me, just above my right shoulder (Sharp side is towards us) with both hands as I charge towards you. When i get close enough I bring the axe (infused with sp) down upon you cutting you in two (from your right shoulder to your left hip), using my strength, both hands, and high speed to cleave right through you.
    Minato
    Minato
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Minato Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:08 am

as you hold your axe above your shoulder, preparing to slash me, my javelin begins to sink into the meat of your left shoulder, i rotate my body 180 degrees to avoid your slash, embedding the javelin deeply into your body, puncturing your left lung, i then snap it off, and use a small amount of reiatsu to regeneate the lost tip of the javelin
    Raiden
    Raiden
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Post by Raiden Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:08 am

As you snap it off I sonido away to mid range above you and as I do that I place Gran caida under my cloak and I use my right hand to remove the javelin Piece which repairs my protection and restores my movement. At the same time as I pull the javelin piece out I fire a high powered cero from my mouth at you.

Cero| Zero
    Description: It consists of firing a blast of concentrated spirit energy at the target. The power, force, speed, color, and blast area of the cero is dependant on the strength of the user. While in most cases it is fired from the mouth, some Arrancar and Vizard are capable of firing Cero from their hands, fingers and other parts of theirbodies.

Sonido| Sound
    Description: It is the Arrancar equivalent of the Shinigami Flash Step and the Quincy Hirenkyaku; It allows the user to travel at incredibly high speeds for short distances. Use of Sonido is punctuated by a brief static sound, in contrast to the "swish" sound used for Flash Steps.
    Minato
    Minato
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Minato Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:16 am

as you charge your cero, i use sonido to get behind you, and grab your right arm with my left, holding it place and making you unable to sonido away, as you would take me with you, also preventing you from removing the javelin, i then thrust the javelin though your spine at the base of your neck, severing your head off

Sonido| Sound

i then take a step back from your body, and destroy it with a very high rank grand ray ero, biting my finger before firing it from my left hand

Gran Rey Cero| Grand King Zero
    Description: It is performed by mixing an Arrancar's own blood with the Cero. The result is a Cero with a much greater attack power and speed as well as a change of color unique to the Espada. It is also many times more powerful than a normal Cero, capable of disturbing the fabric of space, it also seems to spin like a
    razor upon release and compress/decompress due to the sheer speed and raw power.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Post by Raiden Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:44 am

Using my pesquisa and my reiatsu sensing I know your behind me (also you sonido while I'm charging thus I see you sonido away and it's obvious that you would try a sneak attack) I can't stop my cero but I don't need to and as you grab my right arm a huge amount of fast moving respira (at its fastest speed) erupts out of the back of my cloak (meaning it doesnt come into contact with the wounded area) and without warning which infects your entire body and causes you to rot away and rots your javelin aswell. Because you were touching me and readying your attack and because it's your first time seeing it you won't have any idea of it's abilities, giving it ample time to infect your whole body (or at least your arm and torso). As the respira comes out I put my left hand covering the wound and I use my respira to cover shield my body (not touching my body) and thus removing my weakness. You would be too shocked and unsure what to do.

Respira | Breathe
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: Baraggan unleashes a black/purple, smoke-like miasma that radiates outward from him. The Respira immediately ages and rots anything that it comes into contact with. It can move fast enough to strike even Suì-Fēng while she was attempting to escape from it at full speed. The breath decays the skin on Suì-Fēng's left arm until only shredded clothes and her arm's skeleton are left behind. Even after escaping the attack, the deterioration continued until the afflicted area had been amputated. Another notable aspect of the ability is that Baraggan can control its speed, as he purposely released a slower Respira when chasing Ōmaeda. Respira can even dissolve Kidō, as Baraggan demonstrated when he destroyed a Kidō cage that Hachigen had imprisoned him in. Baraggan explained this effect by stating that because all living things eventually die and the things that they create eventually die as well. Under normal circumstances, Baraggan is protected from the effects of his own ability. However, this protection is negated if his Respira somehow enters his own body.
    -Must be in released state
    Minato
    Minato
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Minato Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:28 am

actually. as a fellow espada, i would know all about barrigans power, aslo.. i'm ulquiorra, i do not feel emotions, as i am the espada representitive of emptiness, incapable of shock or fear. Therefore, as you release respira. i deliberately let it infect my right arm, as i let go of you and sonido infront of you, forcing my right arm into your ribcage, causing you to rot, i then use my left arm to remove my right, and simply regenerate a new arm. wand watch with an expression of amusement as you rot

Sonido| Sound

Regeneration
    Description: Ulquiorra retained his ability to instanly regenerate upon becoming an arrancar, something all the others gave up in exchange for greater physical power, he may use this ability to heal injuries instantly, the rank used corresponds to the rank of technique used on him, though forbidden rank techniques would deal too much damage to his interal organs to regenerate, therefore he can not recover from it.

-Test Closed-

Test Passed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:07 pm