AnimeVerse

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AnimeVerse

AnimeVerse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Excalibur - Captain's Exam

Akiza
    Akiza
    Genin
    Genin

Euros € : 356

Excalibur - Captain's Exam Empty Excalibur - Captain's Exam

Post by Akiza Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:36 am

Alright, it's time to prove yourself worthy of being called a captain...young Toshiro.

You should know the rules....I know i do xd.

Kirin Tenguste Bio. *giggles* I'm waiting.

(you go first like i said xD)
    Excalibur
    Excalibur
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Euros € : 55

Excalibur - Captain's Exam Empty Re: Excalibur - Captain's Exam

Post by Excalibur Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:42 am

Fine, take it easy on me will ya Smile .
    I side step to the right and left simutaneously, trying to get you distracted and dizzy i guess but while i was side-stepping, i kept taking steps in front too. As i was getting nearer and nearer, i stomped my foot onto the ground so hard and grip my hand onto my sword's handle, i got pushed towards you by my leg's strength and force, and just as i was about to reach you, i pull out my sword and slash your body, deep in. After that, i pull back and jump far behind you and await as you fall.

Me : Had enough ?
    Akiza
    Akiza
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Akiza Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:45 am

Umm okay...so what im getting is that you're zigzagging at me, jumped towards me, unsheathed your sword, slash at me (mind telling me the direction of the slash next time?) and then jump back.

While you're in midair about to slash at me, I simply use Byakurai (Hadou #4 - Pale Lightning) and shoot it at your wide open abdomen and send you flying back from whence you came.

Really now....you had so many openings there.....too easy. *giggles*
    Excalibur
    Excalibur
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Post by Excalibur Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:08 am

Damm *flying back*, i was too careless. I'll have to play safe for now. I hold my balance.

Akiza : Really now....you had so many openings there.....too easy. *giggles*
    Me : Don't worry, it's only just the beginning.

I face you and do Bakudou : Sai (The Way of Binding) , now your hands are stuck behind your back. I do Level 4: Hadou: Byakurai (The Way of Destruction: Pale Lightning), aiming it to both your right and left legs. Now you are unable to move and your hands are behind your back.

Me : Well, this is it. Sit upon the frozen heavens Hyōrinmaru!
    I grab the chains connecting my sword with a metal crescent shape blade. I pull it back and throws it towards you, specifically your hair ^_^ while scratching your head abit.

Me: I hope you don't mind being bald for awhile Master...

Akiza
    Akiza
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Akiza Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:22 am

I easily break out of the Sai, and then form a seki (bakudou #8 repulse) to block the byakurai.

"Seriously, shikai so soon? *sigh*"

*blocks hyorinmaru coming at me with a shitotsu sansen (bakudou #30 break stab triple beam) to send hyorinmaru back at you, with the triangle slamming you to the nearest group (wall) of trees*

Spoiler:

I then follow up with hadou level 58 tenran (orchid sky), blasting a widening tornado like blast at you, still held by the shitotsu sansen against the wall of trees, completely helpless.

Spoiler:
    Excalibur
    Excalibur
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Post by Excalibur Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:30 am

*Pulls my chain and grab hyorinmaru back to my side.*

Level 81: Bakudou: Danku (The Way of Binding: Splitting Void)
    Distance: Short
    Description: Creates an energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall.
    Note: According to Byakuya, it is capable of stopping destructive spells up to #89.This is seen also when Aizen uses it to block Tessai's hado #88.

to block your triangular blast and then use

Level 63: Hadou: Raikouhou (The Way of Destruction: Thunder Roar Cannon)
    Distance: Short-Long
    Description: Fires a massive wave of yellow energy at the target.
    Incantation: “Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!”

to blast a wave of yellow energy at you, enough to send you flying. I then stand strong from your 1st move(pale lightning), holding hyorinmaru proudly.
    "Me : Sorry for my shikai, i'll avoid using it."
    Akiza
    Akiza
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Akiza Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:35 am

the raikouhou and tenran clash, and void each other out.

I just wasn't expecting it so soon, Toshiro. Now then, try that direct attack on me again like from the first move. Try not to have any openings this time. ;P I haven't even unsheathed my sword yet....
    Excalibur
    Excalibur
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Post by Excalibur Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:45 am

Damm, i didn't expect bleach rp-ing to be so hard, well i got to face the facts.
    I fire a red ball of energy flying towards you at top speed.

Level 31: Hadou: Shakkahou (The Way of Destruction: Shot of Red Fire)
    Description: Fires a ball of red energy at the target.
    Incantation: “Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!”
    Akiza
    Akiza
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Akiza Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:53 am

I completely obliterate the shakkaho with a raikouhou of my own....

Level 63: Hadou: Raikouhou (The Way of Destruction: Thunder Roar Cannon)
    Description: Fires a massive wave of yellow energy at the target.
    Incantation: “Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!”

which then continues towards you.

(Is this seriously all you have? If you're not gonna get much better soon, then you're probably not going to pass >_>)
    Excalibur
    Excalibur
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Post by Excalibur Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:58 am

Sorry...
    The moment you release that thunder roar cannon, i do

Level 75: Bakudou: Gochuutekkan (The Way of Binding: Quintet of 1 kan Iron Pillars)
    Description: Summons five incredibly large and thick pillars to pin the target to the ground
    Incantation: “Walls of ironsand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end.”

this move probably got you off-guard as you shot your thunder roar cannon.
    I then use Flash step to avoid your previous move, and appear a few metres before you so that i wouldn't get caught up in my own technique later on.

As you are pinned to the ground, i release a huge blue spiritual energy directly at you!!!!

Level 33: Hadou: Soukatsui (The Way of Destruction: Blue Fire, Crash Down)
    Distance: short-long
    Description: Fires a burst of blue spiritual energy at a target in a similar manner to 31, but over a wider area and with more power.
    Incantation: “Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws.”

Is this any better? =(
    Akiza
    Akiza
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Akiza Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:02 am

o.o *ish suprised you actually caught me off guard with the iron pillars*

*flash steps to avoid being pinned by the pillars while they are falling, making your sokatsui completely useless*

*unsheathes my sword and activates my shikai*

Pure lightning, Raitonryu....(u can go see what happens when i do this on the zanp submission thread)

'Come. You got better there...keep me on my toes...don't make it boring.'
    Excalibur
    Excalibur
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Post by Excalibur Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:21 am

Interesting shikai, produces lightning eh?
    As, you call forth your shikai, i do

Level 1: Bakudou: Sai (The Way of Binding: Restrain)
    Description: Locks the targets arms in place behind their back

making you drop your weapon onto the floor for some brief time.
    I shoot two blue fire shots, one coming at you and the other one at one of your dual blades to try and prevent you from picking your weapon back up.

Level 63: Hadou: Souren Souketsui (The Way of Destruction: Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down)
    Description: Essentially the doubled version of Souketsui. This spell fires two shots of blue fire with greater potency than the single-shot variety.
    Incantation: “Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens.”

Right after casting this, i grab the metal chain connecting my metal-crescent blade and swing it towards the other dual blade which i did not target and pull it towards me. I grab the handle and throw it far away behind me.

I then create a wall, thus waiting for your next move.
    *stands calmly, thinking of my next move smartly*

Level 81: Bakudou: Danku (The Way of Binding: Splitting Void)
    Description: Creates an energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall.
    Note: According to Byakuya, it is capable of stopping destructive spells up to #89.This is seen also when Aizen uses it to block Tessai's hado #88.

*Note : By the way >< , it's impossible for you not to drop your dual blades or else you'll be cutting your own hand off. This is because once your hands are pulled back and clash together behind you, your hands would have came in contact with your blades, and if your wondering why you can't just put your hands back and put the blade's hilt onto your ass, it's because...go try it out in r/l , its hard to do and in this fight, there was no warnings.
    **Note : By the time you escape from those chains, the fireballs would most probably be half-way in the air coming after you, cause i read from bleach.wikia that toshiro is even strong enough to do kido-type moves without the incantation as shown in the anime once.
    Akiza
    Akiza
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Akiza Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:57 pm

*I drop my blades momentarily, and then quickly break out of the sai again and pick them back up*

I then follow up by forming wings with my dual blades and then send the soren sokatsui back at you:

Dragon Wing Blast
    From whichever side the attack is coming from, I raise my zanpakuto horizontally into the air, using my reitsu to make it form a dragon's wing, I then bring my zanpakuto back, and then thrust the wing of reitsu into my opponent’s attack, sending it back at him.
    x2

I then follow up with two basketball sized lightning blasts sent right at you following your repelled soren sokatsui:

Strike of the BEWLD: White Lightning Attack
    Pointing RaitonRyu straight at my opponent, I charge a various sized (depending on time of charge) fire ball of white lightning, and then thrust it at my opponent. Using my reitsu, I can divide it into multiple strikes to make it hard for the opponent to block/counter.
    x2

breaking your danku, and then shocking you as well
    Excalibur
    Excalibur
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Post by Excalibur Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:07 pm

After my wall gets hit by hadou 63, it was still able to withstand it and remain there but is weakened.
    As your lightning is still furiously charging towards me, i release 2 chinese ice dragons from Hyorinmaru but it doesn't fly and clash against your attack, it goes to both sides (right and left) then towards you without clashing with your thunder. Now there are 2 ice dragons charging towards you and as your lightning destroys my wall and was about to hit me, i escape with flash step away from the lightning and somewhere a few 10metres on your right. (my last usable flash step) I then again aim 3 chinese ice dragons from different angles all charging towards you. Now you have 5 ice dragons on your tail. As the first 2 ice dragons which i released previously crashes against you, you become frozen solid while the 3 other chinese dragons hits the frozen Akiza, destroying and cracking it. You then fall onto the ground due to sheer coldness and damaged taken by my ice dragons.
    Akiza
    Akiza
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Akiza Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:13 pm

I simply point to the sky with both my blades, creating

Level 88: Hadou: Hiryugekizokushintenraiho (The Way of Destruction: Flying Dragon-Striking Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon)
    Description: Fires a gigantic blast of spiritual energy resulting in a truly enormous explosion.

focusing it to hit all 5 of your ice dragons simultaneously, negating all their attacks, and then focus the remainder of the hiryugekizokushintenraiho directly at you, almost exhausted

*sigh*
    Excalibur
    Excalibur
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Post by Excalibur Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:18 pm

Oh really now, as i see you release Hiryugekizokushintenraiho and aimed it firstly at all my 5 ice dragons, i was activating my bankai. Now, as the remainder of that spell was coming closer to me, i , LOOKED like i got hit but it was a mere Ice clone , but i appear behind you with my bankai deactivated and thrust my sword up into your chest. It's over. Smile

Ice Clone: Upon activating his Bankai, Tōshirō is able to create and shape a large amount of ice into his exact likeness. It is very life-like as it can appear to bleed. He stated that he can only trick an opponent once with it, so he usually saves for towards the end of a battle.

Haha, ^_^ i planned on using my Ice clone on the last move i guess, thats why i purposely said that 'I used my last usable flash step', to get you thinking . I guess you can't escape from this as you are worned out.

Excalibur - Captain's Exam 190px-Hitsugaya_cut_in_half
    Akiza
    Akiza
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Akiza Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:28 pm

You seriously think I wouldn't notice you activating your bankai? -.-

Right when I sense you activating your bankai, I do an afterimage flash step and leave an afterimage of me behind, and when you think its over and stab the afterimage, the afterimage dissipates, and I then shoot at byakurai right through your chest, with it originating from the gap of one of my blades, powering it up even more than normally.

You then fall to the ground, numb and shocked, and i hold you down with one of my feet with one of my blades at your neck.
    Excalibur
    Excalibur
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Post by Excalibur Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:38 pm

O_O , i didn't know your bio could sense this kinds of stuff, oh well.
    As i thrust my sword up and realised, there was not even the slightest blood, i immediately didn't dare deactivate my bankai but yet i wrapped myself in my winds straight away as i knew something was up.
    Shield of Ice Wings: Hitsugaya is capable of wrapping his wings around himself like a sphere protecting him from any attacks.

Since you did not state how far you flash stepped to, i can safely assume i am able to protect myself with Shield of Ice wings. I then open up and turn towards you swiftly and without any delays, i release several ice daggers charging towards you.

Guncho Tsurara (Icicle Flock): Hitsugaya can transform water into ice and then swing his Zanpakutō in an arc which fires an array of ice daggers at his target.

I then release 3 ice dragons all flying towards you from different angles other than the daggers.
    If the daggers did not manage to hit you, the dragons would have as they were all striking from all different angles.

*Note: The ice shield came in time, as my wings are obviously on my back, and you aimed from the back
    **Note : You are exhausted as you said, and you used your last flash step.
    Akiza
    Akiza
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Akiza Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:50 pm

Eh, one major flaw i see....in the post before this one you said you did deactivate your bankai:

i , LOOKED like i got hit but it was a mere Ice clone , but i appear behind you with my bankai deactivated and thrust my sword up into your chest. It's over

You can't say you didn't in this post when you CLEARLY stated you did in your previous post. That's cheating.

Secondly, I NEVER SAID I WAS EXHAUSTED. I THINK IT WAS YOU WHO SAID YOU WERE. IF YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SAID YOU'RE EXHAUSTED, THEN THERE'S NEARLY NO CHANCE OF YOU BEING ABLE TO RELEASE BANKAI AGAIN....nor be able to do all of what you say you did in your move.

Finally, I'm the freaking CC...ofc I'll be able to sense these things....that and Toshiro's bankai is very big and gaudy so who wouldnt be able to notice it being activated. I don't get why you deactivated it so soon....unless you really thought I'd die in that previous move of yours. You're underestimating me dude.
    Excalibur
    Excalibur
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Post by Excalibur Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:57 pm

Akiza wrote:I simply point to the sky with both my blades, creating

Level 88: Hadou: Hiryugekizokushintenraiho (The Way of Destruction: Flying Dragon-Striking Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon)
    Description: Fires a gigantic blast of spiritual energy resulting in a truly enormous explosion.

focusing it to hit all 5 of your ice dragons simultaneously, negating all their attacks, and then focus the remainder of the hiryugekizokushintenraiho directly at you, almost exhausted

*sigh*

oh crap Akiza, I think there was a misunderstanding between us. You said 'at you, almost exhausted' but in school my english teacher taught me that whenever I want to add additional details with the comma sign, like what you did, it should have been 'at you, whose almost exhausted'

but I guess if you want to have it that way, I'll accept defeat like how a true captain would have. *bows towards you*
    Akiza
    Akiza
    Genin
    Genin

Post by Akiza Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:15 pm

well my bad for my bad grammar then >_>

i meant you were almost exhausted there like you figured.

Well, yeah, you lost, and I don't really have to look at it to determine if you've passed or not, because unfortunately, you didn't.

Honestly, first move, you had way too many openings like I exploited with mine.
    Then, you rushed into shikai, probably as somewhat of an act of desperation, because I got you so easily.
    The high point of your moves came with that iron pillar suprise.
    You made me go into shikai there. Thats good.
    After there, you spammed your ice dragons like crazy, and went into bankai. Again, I assume another act of desperation?
    Then we had the ending argument, which you then, honorably, accepted defeat. I like that. But again, unfortunately, the bad outweighed the good, and you fail.

Your bio and zanpakuto for toshiro shall be declined, and you will have to find another character to rp as who isnt a captain or has a bankai (honestly idk how we're gonna work out renji and ikkaku just yet, so dont do them xD)

Thank you and have a nice day.

~Closed~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:25 pm